The Level 2b standard data set was created for health care providers or researchers who don’t need payer data and starts at $13,000 for two years of Commercial payer data.
- Identify patient care trends that directly affect quality of care
- Identify specific prescribing habits and subsequent relation to health outcomes
- Identify at-risk patients and reduce hospital readmission rates
- Identify trends in prescription patterns by specialty, geography, and diagnosis
- Member and provider composite IDs
- Member demographics
- Diagnosis and procedure codes
- Paid amounts (plan and patient paid portions)
- Out of network flag
- Pharmacy data
- Dental data
- Provider NPI, specialty, and location
Download the data elements dictionary here.
Not sure which level is right for you? Contact us at ColoradoAPCD@civhc.org to connect with a Health Data Solutions Consultant who can help determine the right data set for you.
Other available data sets:
- Level 1 – No Payer or Provider-specific info
- Level 2a – Includes Payer Information
- Level 3 – Includes both Payer and Provider information (intended for specific research use)
- Back to the data sets landing page