You are at the frontline of health care. Whether you practice in a small office or a hospital campus, you have the most immediate impact on patients’ health. Simultaneously, you need information to help you contain costs, negotiate with insurers, and cope with ever-changing requirements from regulatory agencies.
We can help you find answers to questions that identify cost-saving and health improvement opportunities including:
- Cost of Care – How do my paid amounts and prices compare to my peers?
- Utilization – Where are patients in my community going for care outside my organization and for what services?
- Chronic Conditions – How do my chronic condition patients compare to the rest of Colorado on cost and utilization of services?
- Quality of Care – How does the care I provide compare to my peers and national quality standards?
We look forward to partnering with you. Contact us at ColoradoAPCD@civhc.org to learn more.
Featured Change Agents
- APTA – Understanding Service Utilization and Cost
- Total Cost of Care - Physician Group Analysis