You are on the frontline of health care. Whether you practice in a small office or large hospital campus, you have the most immediate impact on patients’ health. Simultaneously, you need information to help you contain costs, negotiate with insurers, and cope with ever-changing requirements from regulatory agencies.
We can help you find answers to questions that identify cost-saving and health improvement opportunities including:
- Cost of Care – How do my paid amounts and prices compare to my peers?
- Utilization – Where are patients in my community going for care in and outside my facility/system and for what services?
- Chronic Conditions – How do my chronic condition patients compare to the rest of Colorado on cost and utilization of services?
- Quality of Care – How does the care I provide compare to my peers and national quality standards?
We look forward to partnering with you. Contact us at ColoradoAPCD@civhc.org to learn more.
Featured Change Agents
- UCHealth - Reducing Readmissions
- Melissa Memorial Hospital - Patient Migration Analysis
- Children's Hospital CO - Opportunities to Improve Care for Medically Complex Patients