Use Data to Answer Health Care Questions
One of CIVHC’s primary goals is to increase transparency through data analytics and reports to support improving care and lowering costs in Colorado. We have several data focus areas that help consumers, communities, organizations, policy makers and other stakeholders shop for care and identify ways to make positive health care changes.
- Shop for Care: Search prices and quality at different facilities for common procedures and imaging tests
- Community Dashboard: Search county and regional data on cost, quality, access and utilization of health care services
- COVID-19: Access resources to help Colorado plan for, prevent, and understand the impact of the pandemic on Coloradans
- Low Value Care: Identify the services Coloradans are receiving that have the highest potential for harm, are likely wasteful and costs associated with that care
- Out-of-Network Services: Access in-network payments in support of Colorado legislation to reduce surprise billing
- Medicare Reference-Based Pricing: Understand commercial health insurance payments across Colorado as a percent of Medicare payments
- Telehealth: Understand how telehealth services were being used before COVID-19 nd the impact the pandemic has had on telehealth use since March of 2020.
Have you used public or custom CO APCD data? Email us at ColoradoAPCD@civhc.org and you or your organization could get featured as a Change Agent!
Not seeing what you're looking for? Check out our publications, learn how to access custom data, or contact us at ColoradoAPCD@civhc.org.