Why Choose the CO APCD?
The Colorado All Payer Claims Database (CO APCD) contains 870+ million claims representing over 5 million covered lives in Colorado. The CO APCD is one of the only APCDs in the country that provides non-public access to comprehensive, high quality, medical, pharmacy and dental data to help local and national stakeholders analyze health care cost, utilization, quality and access. The CO APCD contains:
- Commercial, Medicaid, Medicare Advantage and Fee-for-Service data from 2013 - present
- The ability to follow patients longitudinally across care settings
- Demographic, diagnostic, procedural, and reimbursement information (insurance plan paid amount, charges, patient responsibility)
- CIVHC receives claims from Medicaid and Commercial (including Medicare Advantage) payers monthly and the data warehouse is refreshed every other month
- See more about what's available in the CO APCD
We offer a variety of data sets and report options to meet the needs of Change Agents; from small rural provider practices and non-profits to researchers at large universities and state agencies.
- Standard Data Sets
Data sets are available for multiple audiences including payers, providers, and researchers, and offer a low licensing fee and fast turnaround time (14-21 days).
- Custom Data Sets
Customized data sets can be developed specific to your project needs.
- Standard Reports
Several Standard Report options are available that can be customized for your specific population and offer a low cost and quick turnaround time.
- Custom Reports
Custom reports on specific topics of interest can be developed and delivered in an easy to use Excel or a Tableau interactive report.
Not sure what is right for you? View our Change Agent Page to see how other people are using the CO APCD, or contact us at ColoradoAPCD@civhc.org.
Click on the product type above to learn more about our pricing.