Since the onset of COVID-19 in 2020, CIVHC has been releasing public information to help our state prevent the spread of COVID-19 and understand the impact of the pandemic on health and health care now and into the future.
- Health Care insurance churn due to job loss/economic downturn
- Impact of temporary cessation of elective procedures on preventive care and outcomes
- Trends in use of preventive care and accessing care for urgent needs (AMI, Stroke, etc.)
- Health outcomes as a result of reduced access to care
- Impact of quarantine on mental health services and use of medication for depression, anxiety, etc.
Please contact us at ColoradoAPCD@civhc.org for more information or to discuss how we can potentially support your COVID-19 related project.