You are a champion of health care improvement. You are committed to making a difference for both individuals and entire populations. You need information to help you improve care and lower costs in order to ultimately alter the course of a massive system filled with red-tape, lack of funds, and ingrained processes.
We can help you find answers to questions that identify cost-saving and health improvement opportunities including:
- Cost of Care – What are the biggest cost drivers and opportunities to save health care dollars?
- Utilization – Where are people going for care and how effective are those settings in providing low cost/effective care?
- Chronic Conditions – What are the trends in chronic conditions and how can we better serve those living with or impacted by various health conditions?
- Quality of Care – How does the quality of care vary across the state by provider groups and facilities and where do we have opportunities to improve care?
We look forward to partnering with you. Contact us at ColoradoAPCD@civhc.org to learn more.
Featured Change Agents
- Chronic Care Collaborative - Costs for Specialty Drugs for Chronic Conditions
- San Luis Valley Public Health Partnership - Evaluation of Migration for Care and Available Workforce
- Colorado African Organization - Colorado Refugee ER Cost Analysis