You solve the puzzles of health care. You identify ways to improve outcomes, lower costs, and help patients through analytics and research. Using knowledge and data, your work informs improving the building blocks of health and the health care system.
We can help you find answers to questions that identify cost-saving and health improvement opportunities including:
- Cost of Care – What are the biggest cost drivers and opportunities to save health care dollars?
- Utilization – Where are people going for care and how effective are those settings in providing low cost/effective care?
- Chronic Conditions – What are the trends in chronic conditions and how can we better serve those living with or impacted by various health conditions?
- Quality of Care – How does the quality of care vary across the state by provider groups and facilities and where do we have opportunities to improve care?
We look forward to partnering with you. Contact us at ColoradoAPCD@civhc.org to learn more.
Featured Change Agents
- Duke University - Competition in the Health Insurance Exchange
- Oregon State - Exploring the Opioid Epidemic
- Brown University - Investigating Changes in Medicaid Coverage Under the Affordable Care Act