The Level 2a standard data set was created for health care payers or researchers who don’t need provider data, and starts at $13,000 for two years of Commercial payer data.
- Identify areas that can reduce overall health care costs for an individual patient
- Analyze trends in hospital care including post-op infections, follow-up care, etc.
- Identify high-priority conditions and services (for example: cardiac disease, preventive services, mental health and substance abuse diagnoses, or diabetes)
- Identify costs associated with adverse health events
- Member and provider composite IDs
- Member demographics
- Diagnosis and procedure codes
- Paid amounts (plan and patient paid portions)
- Out of network flag
- Pharmacy data
- Dental data
- Payer code
Download the data elements dictionary here.
Not sure which level is right for you? Contact us at ColoradoAPCD@civhc.org to connect with a Health Data Solutions Consultant who can help determine the right data set for you.
Other available data sets:
- Level 1 – No Payer or Provider-specific info
- Level 2b – Includes Health Care Provider Information
- Level 3 – Includes both Payer and Provider information (intended for specific research use)
- Back to the data sets landing page