CO APCD Scholarship Fund - FY 24 (7/1/2023 - 6/30/2024)
The Colorado General Assembly has appropriated $500,000 to be used by the Department of Health Care Policy and Financing (HCPF) to offset the cost of licensing non-public data from the Colorado All Payer Claims Database (CO APCD) for eligible organizations. Pending state fund availability and continued use of scholarship dollars, it is anticipated that the fund will be renewed in succeeding fiscal years.
- Non-profit organizations with annual revenues of $10 million or less
- Governmental entities including state, county local governmental entities (with the exception of HCPF, administrator of the program)
- Researchers affiliated with public, state-supported institutions of higher education
- Scholarships are awarded on a first-come, first-served basis, which begins July 1st. It is recommended to submit applications as early as possible.
- Note: Eligible organizations can make more than one CO APCD data request in the same year
How to Apply
To apply for the CO APCD scholarship fund, applicants must follow the existing CO APCD data request process administered by CIVHC. For detailed information about the data release application process, visit https://civhc.org/get-data/non-public-data/.
For more information email ColoradoAPCD@civhc.org or call CIVHC directly at 720-583-2095.