Scholarship Funding Available For Data Requests for FY16/17
- Click here to download Scholarship Applicant Details and Eligibility
General Data Request Information:
Limited release of CO APCD data is allowable under the established Colorado Department of Health Care Policy and Financing (HCPF) rules, provided:
- HIPAA privacy and security requirements are strictly enforced, and
- The purpose of the data request meets the goals of the Triple Aim for Colorado: better health, better care and lower costs.
The HCPF rules require that a multi-stakeholder Data Release Review Committee (DRRC) review data requests and advise the Administrator whether such requests meet the criteria for fulfillment.
Visit comedpriceshowcase.org to see how CO APCD data has been used to help Coloradans.
Data Release Process and Pricing:
- Review the Data Release Resources and Policies below to better understand what data we can provide and the formats available.
- Fill out the Data Release Application and the Data Element Dictionary then send to ColoradoAPCD@civhc.org.
- Once reviewed, a member of our team will contact you to discuss the next steps of the application process:
- Estimated cost associated with your data request
- Turnaround time of your request
- The appropriate data application form to complete
- Any other questions that you may have
- Data applications are reviewed monthly by the DRRC and turnaround time for fulfillment of requests ranges from 30-60 days after a contract has been signed and the DRRC has recommended approval.
- Pricing FAQs
Data Release Applications and DUA:
Data Release Resources and Policies:
Data Release FAQs and Information Guides:
Contact ColoradoAPCD@civhc.org with questions.
Secure DRRC portal.