To cultivate and advance strategic initiatives that improve the health of Coloradans, contain costs and ensure maximum value for health care received.
By 2020, Colorado is leveraging data and analytics to lead the nation in realizing the Triple Aim.
What We Do
CIVHC helps Colorado drive, deliver, and buy value in health care in three ways:
- Data: We administer the Colorado All Payer Claims Database, the state's most comprehensive source of health care cost, quality, and utilization claims data.
- Consulting: We unlock information and insights that guide how health care gets delivered, used, and paid for.
- Connecting: We bring together organizations and individuals who share our cause, to design and drive collective change.
We work with those eager to claim a more informed, meaningful role in advancing health care value, for themselves or others.
Why It Matters
Success means better health, better care, and lower costs - and an exceptional health care system uniquely suited to Colorado.
What makes CIVHC and our work different:
- Objectivity: While we collaborate with a broad spectrum of stakeholders, we serve no single interest group. Our only interest is in uncovering and advancing efforts that move the needle on health care value.
- Pioneering: We are spearheading the development and use of innovative data tools never before available in our state.
- Comprehensive: The Colorado All Payer Claims Database provides the most complete picture of health care cost, quality, and utilization claims data in the state - including data from government and private payers alike.